Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year But A Continuously Growing Me!

In order from left to right, Jaiden, Jordan and Isaiah the Christmas outfits mom bought them for Christmas morning.

So, I have been noticing lately that my wardrobe has changed and that I have been ironing a lot more, and I care about the way I look more. Well, outside anyways, inside is totally different because who cares. I have been trying to look more adult-like. Ever since I have had the boys I have noticed I turned into a more mature me and that is nothing to be ashamed of. I kind of laugh because I always told mom the right man was going to bring it out of me but little did I know it was going to be the right 3 Little Men. I love them with all my heart. Not to mention today is my Mom's Birthday. So I can only expect AMAZING things to come out of this year. Sticking with my commitment to Jesus Christ alone and now ready to build on to this glorious relationship with him! Love you all and I only pray you have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment